Cooker for 227-g cartridges.MS-1000 PRO.
For reasons of safety and to comply with the new European regulations, Butsir certifies this portable cooker in Denmark, one of the most stringent and zealous countries in terms of compliance with the regulations that will come into force in the coming months. The new regulations are intended to increase the safety of portable cartridge cookers.
The main problem of these cookers is the increase of the cartridge temperature when cooking.In the event that the temperature exceeds 50ºC, there is a risk of explosion.
The improved design of the MS-1000 PRO cooker has the following features to adapt to the new European regulations and to be better and safer.
– With the aim of preventing the overheating of the cartridge and, therefore, the risk of explosion, the cooker:
a) has a bigger cooktop:40 mm.
b) features a safety grid.
c) the thickness of steel is superior.
– Better burner body to improve and optimise the burning.
– The bottom of the cooker is closed to prevent impurities from getting into the burner and ducts.
– Knobs are made from plastic polymer (non-toxic) and are extremely heat-resistant.
– Large cooktop attached to the body to prevent misuse.
– Free from PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon), no toxic materials.
– Large plastic case.
MS-1000 PRO:Portable cooker for 227-g cartridges.Design adapted to the new European standard 2009/142/CE.Made by Butsir.Quality and safety.
In order to prevent overheating of the cartridge (risk of explosion):The cooktop is bigger (40 mm), features a safety grid, and is made from thicker steel.
Improved burner body for improved and optimised burning; the bottom of the cooker is closed to prevent impurities from getting into the burner and ducts.
Knobs are made from plastic polymer (non-toxic) and are extremely heat-resistant; large cooktop attached to the body to prevent misuse.
Free from PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon), no toxic materials; large plastic case.