1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet
2. Display: LCD
3. Backlighting: LED
4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328ft) ; Min: 0.9m (3ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Display the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea (i.e. grass, rock and sand)
8. Operating Temperature is from -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
9. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4.Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water;
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs;
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. It will turn off automatically if the depth display reads “—” continuously for 5 minutes.
2. The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver (unit with screen) is not waterproof, so please do not submerge or spray the fish finder screen with water.
3. It can not be used to detect bait fish(motionless) or fish that is smaller than 10cm.
4. When use this fish finder on moving boat, please make sure the moving speed is slowly (lower than 5 mph).
5. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
6. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Detect and display water depth, approximate fish location, fish size, short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on seabed. Setting can be saved when turned off.
Apply to lake, river, sea and other fishing environment. Depth range from 1M to 100m. NOTE: The depth is measured from the sonar sensor, not the float.
Round transducer with 25 ft cable and removable transducer float. Can be used for fishing off the dock, on a boat, and ice fishing.
Various features settings: 5 user selectable sensitivity; battery save mode; backlight mode; fish alarm; unit of measure. Water depth shows by meters/feet.
International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.